Housing benefits

All residents can apply for housing benefit. Residents wishing to do so should contact their municipality.

Your municipality can provide you with a housing benefit application form, or you can download it from Borger.dk. You can also use Borger.dk to perform an indicative calculation of the likely level of housing benefit you will receive.

Lifa has to provide some of the information required on the application form. When this has taken place you can send the application form on to your municipality.